Part No. FET150620RR-HD
Remanufactured, High Durability Transmission.
Stronger than OEM.
All OEM Updates & Upgrades Included. Zero Miles.
Warranty: 5 Year / Unlimited Miles
Shipping: To Be Determined / Call for Rates
Core Deposit: $1000.00
Fraser Advantage Transmission Quality Checks
- All transmissions are completely disassembled and cleaned.
- All cases are media blasted.
- Internal parts are inspected for wear or damage and replaced as required.
- All bushings are inspected and replaced as required.
- 100% of friction components are replaced with upgraded heavy duty parts.
- Drum assemblies are air checked and side play is checked to assure proper clearance.
- 100% of seals, o’rings and gaskets are replaced.
- 100% of solenoids are checked and replaced if they do not pass duty cycle tests.
- Internal wiring harnesses are checked and replaced as necessary.
- Valve bodies are disassembled, cleaned, and measured for wear.
- Valve body valves and valve bores are inspected and valve bores are machined as required.
- Completed valve bodies are tested for proper operation prior to dyno testing.
- Transmissions are assembled, end plays are set and fasteners are torqued to the required specification.
- 100% of transmissions are dynamometer tested to ensure proper pressures and shift quality throughout the operating range. All upshifts and downshifts are checked against preset parameters. Torque converted stall speed and lockup is verified on the dynamo test. Transmission park locking mechanism is checked during dyno test.
Fraser Advantage Torque Converter
- 100% of converters are dynamic balanced.
- 100% of pumps are furnaced brazed.
- 100% new bearings & o’rings.
- 100% new springs & rollers in stator.
- 100% new thrust washers.
- 100% new fiction liners in overdrive lockup converters.
- Converter endplay & hub/pump runout & diameter is checked.
UNIT COST: $2695.00
ADDONS – Fluid – Add+$99.99
WARRANTY – No-Fault Warranty Upgrade – Call