Part Type: Remanufactured Engine Assembly (Factory Spec)
This remanufactured FORD 6.7L Diesel engine includes the following enhancements from Fraser Engines:
- Bore and hone all cylinders to OEM clearances (We check all clearances within .0001 of inch),
- Decking cylinder head(s) and block for straightness,
- Cutting valve seats and valves to proper degree,
- Line boring/honing crankshaft/camshaft tunnels,
- Ground & polish crankshaft, new or remanufactured camshaft(s),
- New main bearings, rod bearings, pistons, piston rings, lifters, pushrods (if equipped), timing components, oil pump, head bolts,
- All new internal gaskets and seals.
- All finishing gaskets are included (MAY VARY PER APPLICATION).
FORD 6.7L Diesel Engines
The FORD 6.7L diesel engine 2011-2021 is a V8 engine designed specifically for heavy-duty trucks from the Ford Motor Company.
The base engine consists of:
An all-aluminum engine block and cylinder head
Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC)
High-pressure common-rail fuel injection
The engine specifications include:
- A displacement of 408.7 cubic inches (6,703 cubic centimeters)
- 4.06 in x 3.86 in (103.2 mm x 98.0 mm) cylinder bore and piston stroke
- 16.2:1 or 18.0:1 compression ratio
- 400 to 475 horsepower (298 to 354 kW) at 2,800 to 3,250 rpm
- 800 to 1,050 lb-ft (1,085 to 1,424 Nm) of torque at 1,600 to 2,000 rpm
Ford introduced the 6.7L diesel engine in 2011, replacing the previous 6.4L diesel engine. This engine was designed specifically for their Super Duty trucks and was developed in-house by Ford engineers. The 6.7L diesel engine offers improved power and fuel efficiency compared to its predecessor.
The FORD 6.7L diesel engine is used in various Ford Super Duty truck applications, including the F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550. It features advanced technologies such as the high-pressure common-rail fuel injection system, turbocharger, and a single overhead camshaft design. This engine offers excellent power and torque capabilities, making it ideal for hauling heavy loads or towing.