Fraser Engines & transmissions is one of the Largest Manufacturers of Replacement Transmissions in the Nation.
If your current transmission feels like it’s gears are slipping, or not smoothly shifting, then it might be time to replace it. Fraser™ Transmissions come with a multi-year nationwide warranty. All new transmissions are updated to current OEM specifications. We sell used, rebuilt, and remanufactured transmissions for domestic and international vehicles. Give us a call at 800-731-3177 for your manufacturers direct transmission price.
If you don’t see your tranmission below, please fill in our form and our knowledgeable reps will contact you directly. Common transmissions are listed below – you may review all or select your vehicle type. Click on the PLACE YOUR ORDER button and you’ll be redirected to the FRASER™ ORDER FORM.
- A remanufactured and improved torque converter is included with every transmission.
- To eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, vibration, and premature bushing wear, all torque converters are tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance.
- Every fully remanufactured valve body, with complete system correction and recalibration kit, is tested independently.
- All wear-prone valves are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to confirm proper function.
- Each remanufactured transmission is hot, cold, load, and simulated road tested using our proprietary CARS (Computer-Aided Road Simulation) dynamometer program.
- All remanufactured transmissions are backed by the industry’s best, no-hassle nationwide warranty.
- Fully remanufactured valve body includes updated throttle valve, manual valve, 4-spool switch valve, and pressure regulator valve for improved shifting, lubrication, and performance.
- Modified valve body allows torque converter charge in park to increase durability and enhance gear engagements.
- Fully remanufactured torque converter is tested for leaks, lockup, concentricity, and balance. Upgrades exceed OE requirements and eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration. Diesel and heavy-duty gasoline applications include new lock-up lining.
- Completely remanufactured pump provides consistent internal pressures, eliminating slippage and delayed engagement.
- Overdrive (OD) direct clutch updated to 8-plate clutch with new thrust plate for increased durability.
- Overdrive (OD) clutch updated to 4-plate clutch for increased durability.
- Overdrive (OD) planetary assembly upgraded to a 5-pinion unit for increased durability.
- Oversized Low/Reverse brake band strut maintains correct band clearance to eliminate drum slippage and No-Reverse condition.
- Custom-machined output shaft to fit both late- and early-style driveshaft yokes.
- Bushings and machined surfaces polished to a mirror-like OE finish of 16 RA or less.
- Complete road simulation testing using proprietary dynamometer testing program called CARS (Computer-Aided Road Simulation). Every transmission is cold- and hot-tested while using Synthetec ATF, a custom-blended fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid, and filtration system.”