If you own an Envoy, Trailblazer, or Rainier, please check with our trained sales representatives for your exact model, which includes the Trailblazer EXT, Envoy XL, and Envoy XUV.
This Fraser remanufactured engine features:
- The 5300 offers over 300 horsepower, and 330+ ft./lbs. of torque.
- The block is solid aluminum, with a cylinder bore diameter of 3.78 in., and a stroke of 3.62 in.
- The connecting rods are powdered metal, and the crankshaft is cast iron.
- The cylinder head is solid aluminum with a D-Port exhaust.
- The lifters feature hydraulic rollers with die-cast rocker arms.
You may need to check with your Fraser sales representative as to whether or not the engine you need is the newer LH6, (launched in 2005,) which featured Active Fuel Management (AFM).
Fraser offers several options for selecting your remanufactured engine:
Fraser’s Standard Engine Option includes: Block, Heads, Gasket Set, Oil Pump, and a 3-year warranty.*
Fraser’s Extended Engine Option includes: Block, Crankshaft, Rods, Heads, Bearings, Rings, Pistons, Gasket Set, Melling Oil Pump, Camshaft, Lifters, and a 4-year warranty.*
Fraser’s Gold Standard, High-Durability Crate Engine is the strongest 5.3L engine available. (It’s stronger than the factory OEM engine.) It includes: Block, Crankshaft, Rods, Heads, Bearings, Rings, Pistons, Gasket Set, Melling Oil Pump, Camshaft, Lifters, Water Pump, Thermostat, Air Filter, Oil Filter, and Spark Plugs, and a 5-year warranty.*
Fraser Engine Company’s high-durability remanufactured engines feature:
- Engine blocks are magnafluxed.
- Cylinders bored and precision honed.
- Main saddles line honed to exacting OE specifications.
- Camshaft bearing line bored for accurate center to center clearance.
- Engine blocks and cylinder heads precision surfaced to ensure proper sealing.
- Cylinder heads magnafluxed or dye checked and machined for three angle valve seats.
- Crankshafts are stress relieved, precision ground, and micro polished for optimum durability and surface finish.
- Camshafts precision ground or replaced with new to maintain the OE profile.
- Each engine is SIM tested for compression, oil pressure, oil leaks, unusual engine noise, and general operation condition before shipment.
Note: Ask your Sales Associate if the engine you are purchasing will or will not ship with a finishing gasket set: (oil pan, valve cover, intake etc).
All Fraser remanufactured engines include includes a warranty with Unlimited Miles, and Parts & Labor. The Gold Standard Option adds a No-Fault feature, with a one-time free replacement, with no questions asked!)
*The length of the warranty varies by the Option you choose.
Click here to see this amazing engine’s remanufacturing details.